So, nothing really going on here-but thought I could give you all a laugh. A few days ago, Derek, Brendan, and I were in my room talking while Brynlee was in the bath. She started fussing and calling mama (which is normal) so, I just hollered I would be there in a minute. I came in and found her kneeling against the edge of the tub, bawling, saying icky, and fishing pieces of poop out of the water and throwing them out of the tub onto the floor. It was a mess, but luckily I have Clorox wipes (which I scored for free-yay!!!) so it made for a pretty quick clean up. Well, you would think we would learn. Last night, Derek and I were talking, Bryn was in the tub when we heard her start bawling. I went running, Derek wasn't far behind. Once again, she was kneeling at the tub, fishing out poop, crying & saying "icky". What is it about the warm water?
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I dunno, but I have cleaned more poop out of my tub, than I care to remember... It is a good thing they outgrow that one!!
Oh, that's classic. Deacon did that one time and Faith was in the tub with him. She was so grossed out.
Too funny.
Post a Comment