Thursday, February 12, 2009

BeCentsable

Hey all! I was just going to tell you about the BeCentsable link. Click on the link. Once you are to their site, click on the orange tab that says grocery gathering. Scroll down and you will be able to find links to blogs/websites for other stores nationwide. There are several for Walmart even. I checked out some of the deals at Walmart last night. Only one was similar here, but that's where I live. The paper had an article not too long about grocery pricing in Cache Valley-it is above the national average. So, Walmarts deals were not as good as they are else where. Perhaps if I made the drive to Pocatello, it would be better. Anyways, happy shopping to all! I hope you find a site that pertains to you, I know I love checking the ones here!! Let me know if you find some great deals!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Where's the link? I tried typing it in, but something else came up.

Shuman X Seven said...

You probably already know about the coupon thing through Herald Journal....???? I just leanred about it at an Enrichment meeting. The sister that was talking to us sadi she never pays more than $.25 for toothpaste, toothbrushes, and lots of other things... she even sometimes gets money back from the grocery store, from using coupons!! It was really cool!! But, you are probably already doing that you are awesome. If not, we can talk... if so, I would love some tips!!