Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids Movies 2/ $6.75

Hey all! So, I have been going in bargain mode and actually shopping. I have learned it can be quite fun! (Especially when you make money- I made about $10 last weekend!!) Anyways, this deal came through PYP email. Deep Discount is doing buy 1 get 1 free on select kids movies. Prices start at $6.75, and shipping is free. So, two movies for 6.75. They have a wide assortment of titles: Brendan has been wanting a Thomas movie for sometime so I think we will take advantage of the deal! Happy shopping! P.S. deal goes until Feb. 20!

1 comments:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Hey Tami,

Good deal on movies. How did you make money? Any secrets. We leave May 1st for Notre Dame. We need to get together before then. I am going to Twin March 5-8 and March 20-30, if you are headed there also lets hook up. If not, lets hook up soon in Utah.

love Naomi