I guess I am on a roll today! Bath and Body Works is clearing out their Wallflowers because they are updating the packaging. At my store, they were 75% off. I paid $3.12 (normally $12.50) so not too shabby. Also, check out pinchingyourpennies.com It is based not too far from me, so the deals are really great for our Utah stores so I don't know how much the grocery lists will help you. However, if you are an online bargain hunter, sign up for their email. They send out online codes for big discounts (ex. right now extra 50% off Old Navy Clearance, $299 airfare & 3 nights in Hawaii) If you want to see what their emails look like prior to signing up, send me an email or comment and I will forward to you! Last site I'll push on you. frugalchicliving.blogspot.com She is in Spokane so some of the deals might not pertain to you, but I love seeing the bargains! If you have any bargain hunting/money saving tips I would love to hear them! With the economy in the current state, it certainly helps to share the info!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE wallflowers!!! I wish I would have caught that sale, I was even there on Saturday!!
Post a Comment