I certainly thought that with Derek home for Christmas, I would have more time to blog etc. That didn't happen. I guess we were too busy playing! We had a wonderful Christmas. Derek's parents were able to join us Christmas Eve & Christmas morning. They left early, but still suffered from our Christmas storm. I don't know for sure what we got, but the papers said about a foot on Christmas (on top of the 8" +/- that we all ready had!) My parents were able to come up a few days later and we had another Christmas! We are so grateful to be close enough to family to have visits during the holidays! Here's pictures of our wonderful snow!
Oh, this picture, our paper boy likes to throw our papers into the middle of the yard. Just after I snapped this, Derek sank in to his knee!
1 comments:
Darn, we were in Preston the Saturday after Christmas. We figured you'd be in Twin, so we didn't call. Glad you had a good holiday season.
Post a Comment