Hey all! I am making final arrangements on our upcoming trip & need your help! It's been a few years since I have been to San Antonio, and Derek hasn't been, so this is a shout out to those who have, what shouldn't we miss? I have the Alamo and the River walk on the itinerary, but don't know what I am missing! Derek is hoping for some good BBQ so if you have a favorite restaurant, let us know!!! Thanks!!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear Sea World is there.
Hi Tami,
My sister lives in San Antonio so we go alot. You already have some good ideas-riverwalk,alamo. They do have seaworld and fiesta texas there but my sister told me they are only open on weekends now. If you hang around the downtown there is always stuff to do. They do have a mini temple (with a church store) in SA. As far as bbq , try Bill Miller BBQ or Gradys which you will find in the downtown and all over SA. It it great food and not expensive.Now of course you have to try the most wonderful mexican food while you are there. The riverwalk is full of restaurants but it is very pricey so try Taco Cabana. It is very afforable and the food is so good. We eat there all the time in SA. I know there is one in the downtown, I just can't remember the street. There is a huge shopping outlet in San Marcos which is aroung 3o miles from SA but well worth the drive. You got to get that shopping in ya know. My sister said there is also the childrens museum downtown which alot of people go to. Oh, and don't take too much winter clothing. The temp there today was 82 degrees. Enjoy the good weather and have a great trip!
Sorry, I can't help you, I've never been. I do want to wish you both a safe and fun trip though. BE SAFE!
Hey, I was just thinking about you the other day and thinking that your trip is coming up. I hope it goes well!
Post a Comment