Why is it impossible to get a perfect picture?!? Why can't those kiddos just sit there and grin!?! Oh well, these are the best we got!


I love this next picture. Brendan is always hugging Brynlee and saying, "I love you Brynlee". Brynlee always screams when he does!


6 comments:
Great pictures, Tami! I'll agree, though--getting two kiddos to look at the camera with a happy face is a next-to-impossible task!!
cute pics. Though you may not have got the "perfect shot" you were dreaming of, you got the real deal instead with Brendan hugging and Brynlee screaming and it will be priceless one day. Stacy & Jenice
p.s. the pic of Brendan next to the tree is super sweet.
I loved all of them!! If you looked perfect, you wouldn't cherish them quite as much as your children grow. We have five chidlren, and I have given up on "perfect" pictures, but I sure have some delightful ones!!
They look great Tami. Maybe when they are adults you will at least get them to look at the camera LOL. But now that mine actually look at the camera there are other problems that bug me like hand placement, arched backs, pouty faces....it is endless. BUT I save them all because I will not regret ever having the pictures flaws and all. :) LOL
SUPER cute! You guys are the best! Sounds like pictures were quite the event. That is cute that Brendan hugs his little sis. I love those moments!
Those are really cute pictures! We miss those little cuties.
Post a Comment