Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Eccles House!

Well, I wish I had more time to blog, but that seems to be hard to come by right now! A quick catch up! We found this cute wagon here in town at King's. It was a huge splurge, but I haven't been able to find one at yard sales/second hand and Brendan has really wanted one. We are finally in a place where we have room outside to store it, so I figured it was time! It has been great! Brendan asks everyday if we are going to go take a walk in the wagon. It has definitely been good exercise for me!!
Movie night! So we were trying to be good parents and have one on one (well, two) time with Brendan. We got our babysitter to come over for Brynlee, and were taking Brendan to the movie. (Although he did want to stay with the babysitter to play :) The cheap theater was playing Kung Fu Panda so we were going to take him. The lady in front of us bought the last tickets, so it was sold out! So, we decided to rent a fun movie and buy special snacks. Out of everything in the store, all he wanted was Barbeque potato chips! We also bought "happy pop" and got to eat in the living room on a blanket. Oh, we rented the Bee Movie which he loved. The next day there was a bee on the windshield, and he let Derek know it was ok, that the bee just needed a ride!
Working on the 96 hour Emergency Kit this past week. Brendan grabbed the bag of crackers and dropped some on the floor. Brynee crawled over to them, and they laid there together eating the crackers off the floor! I think I mopped the day before :)
Sandbox at Grandma Eccles! Brynlee kept pushing herself up, so Brendan was mimicking her! Looks like they are doing pushups. We had a mouth full of sand when we got out there, I washed it out and she didn't try again! It is such a change to have a baby that puts everything in her mouth-Brendan never did, which was a blessing!!

Brendan had a good time taking a ride in Grandpa's new little truck. I'm sure it will be a big hit every time we make it down!!

0 comments: