Monday, April 21, 2008

Poo Poo everywhere!

So, I don't have a picture, but just imagine a nice pile of poo on our new carpet! Yep, that's right, thanks to our little guy! We have been sitting him on the potty, but he has yet to use it. He just thinks it is fun. So this morning, he sat on the potty, and I didn't get a diaper on him right away. I turned around for a minute, and then heard him start crying. He was standing next to his pile, with poo on his leg, and was mad that it had gotten on him. After a hose down, we got those diapers on him right away. Guess we aren't ready to potty train just yet!

On not quite a disgusting note :) Brendan loves to buy cars, so we tell him he needs to save his money so he can. This worked for about 6 months before we could finally afford a Mack for him. Well, when we find change he puts it in his baseball piggy bank and says, "I'm going to buy a pink car, 5 cars, and a mission for me, like Little Einsteins, mom." I wonder if he'll be disappointed when he discovers what mission he is saving for! Such a sweet boy!

One more cute Brendan moment. My cousin got married this weekend and we headed to the reception in Hyde Park with my brothers. Everyone was dancing when we got there, so we all joined to crowd. Well, as any good dance does, there was a circle and a few of the boys did a little break dancing. Brendan thought he would join the group, and layed down and wiggled around on the floor for awhile. He's a good little dancer!

Final thought! Brendan goes shopping with me in the evening (well, used to when Derek actually came home) for our one on one time. He used to pretend we had a pet lion with us, and sometimes we would have to run from the lion so he didn't get us. Well, his latest: on his hands and knees crawling through the store. I'm a choo choo mommy! I'm Thomas the choo choo! Well, that's all from me for now! Hopefully we will have some decent weather this week and we can get outside. And, if ya'll are really lucky, I'll pull out the camera!

3 comments:

cate said...

Oh my goodness Tami! The poo story brought back images of poop falling out of Faith's diaper at a basketball game... oh, the fun and messy moments of motherhood.

Ess said...

Thanks for sharing these moments with us. We sure do miss getting the boys together to play. Now that they are more vocal and older I can only imagine how much fun it could be.

Nicole said...

hahaha, oh boy...i think it's just a glimpse of what I have to look forward to in the (distant) future! haha.

Hyde Park that's cool! Here in London there is a Hyde Park... and it's pretty famous. you probably already knew that though. Anyways, it's so good to get an update! And I am looking forward to you posting pictures to us lucky readers!