So, many of you would like to know when our neighbors are on Dr. Phil. Check out your Friday listings. I feel bad for this family. It will be interesting to hear what the good Doc says. Anyways, they are now moving to the Midwest. Coincidence or are they running away? I hope she listened to what he had to say, although, from comments she made afterwards, suggestions fell on deaf ears. We don't like to hear what we do wrong, but when you are reaching out for help, it's worth paying attention. I don't have time to post anything else, I'm running behind and have to get Derek to Logan at three, so we will post when I have time. Does that ever happen?
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow I love Dr. Phil! It used to be on every day here and i would listen to it while I worked around the house. It's always interesting when someone you know is on a show like that. I can remember some people my dad knew from work being on supernanny...I was really embarrassed for them! Do you have a link or anything to the show? I am just curious. It would be interesting to watch, especially since they stopped showing the good doctor at 1:00!!
Post a Comment