Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's been 3 Months!

So, it's been awhile! Here's our update! Derek ended up in the ER here again. We did the endoscopy & other tests. His stomach produces too much acid & it causes problems-the lovely doctors just kept giving him high dosages of antibiotics which made him extremely sick. Thanks Doc. He is doing better-depending of course on what he eats. He will be coaching High School Baseball again this year so his life is good :) After we got Derek healthy, it was my turn! Started with a flu, that got worse, and turned into pleurisy. I thought I was going to die-it hurt so bad! Still hanging on-mainly if I lie flat on my back-so no airplane rides right now for the kiddos! Brendan just turned 4 and is as much fun as ever! He is currenly obsessed with dinosaurs and writing books (he draws the pictures, then tells me what to write or just assembles different coloring pages that have words). Brynlee is a little chatter box and a lot of fun. She is small but full of personality! She will be two the end of the month. She loves to hide in the closet, and come running out growling to scare you. She is always full of laughs. Well, last but not least, our big news (No, thank you, not a baby, but . . . ) We are finally buying a house!! Hip Hip Hooray! After 3 years, it is almost here. We are set to close next week. It's a nice little home. I think it's riduclous that it is newer than our cars, but that is the market here in Twin (and we just drive old cars). I will post a few pictures of the inside, if you want more pictures, just send me an email and I will email them. I'm weird about not posting the front of my house, but you know, someone could be stalking me-I am one foxy lady!

The kitchen (so this is a look alike house and not mine-the same except for a few drawers) I am so excited to have a little pantry in the kitchen-although I have much more food storage than what will fit there!
And a great dust collector shelf above it!
Standing in the dining room looking into the front room. Off to the right (under the other dust collector shelves) are two bedrooms & a bath. There is a huge master bed, with walk in closet (yay!!) and guess what, more dust collector shelves!!!
That's our cute little house in a nutshell! Now the other pics: For Brendan's birthday, we did the Dinosaur Museum in Poky. He loved it.
Here are both kids. We made Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yes, they were every bit as good as they sound. Although, I think red dye and kids don't go well together :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Your house looks cute!!! Congrats!!!

Chanda Starr said...

I have been thinking about you and was excited to see your post! Sorry to hear you have been sick. No fun!! The house is beautiful. Congratulations. Glad you are back up and posting.

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Yea, tami, congrats on your house! I come in on Saturday and I am there until the 23! When can we get together. Let me know your schedule. Mine is flexible. I want to see you cute new house, hopefully you can come to mine for playgroup some mornings! Can't wait! Naomi

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! That's exciting. Your kids are getting big!

Ess said...

The house looks great. Are you guys moved in and settled yet?

Michelle said...

Tami! You are moving closer to me! I should stop by sometime next time I am in Twin! Hope all is well!

Janice said...

hey lady.. it's been another 3 months..... time to update with what you all are up to. =0)