Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Big changes coming . . .

Sorry for the long delay, I'm sure you all missed me terribly :) We have been gone, and sick, and just busy doing nothing! First off the big news, Derek has accepted a job in Twin so we are heading back to our roots! We are excited for opportunities there, but we don't want to move, We LOVE it here. It's a bitter sweet move. Derek also gets to go back to school. YAY!! Luckily, we don't have to do the 60 credits we first thought, just 16!! My wallet is super, ($20,000) happy. The biggest plus is that down the road, this will open the doorway (to more school) for Derek to become a family counselor! So we are good, busy packing (Well, I am~Derek has been flat on the couch for over a week~thought it was the flu~it's not, it's SEVERE GERD, so getting him to the Gastro ASAP!) Anyways, we are good, and I will update when we get settled!!!

6 comments:

Janice said...

It's great that the Lord is opening doors for your family! Good luck with everything and I hope Derek feels better soon!

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ess said...

Good luck. We hope Derek feels better soon. I do not know if Derek told you that one of my nieces goes to the grade school he will be working at....as well as I went there in fifth and sixth grade. I think it is a nice school.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exciting. Good luck to you guys.

Andrea said...

We visited Twin Falls and REALLY liked it there! That's great you get to move there. I'm glad things are going in the right direction for your family. I hope Derek feels better too!

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Tami! I am so excited you are going home to twin! I will call you soon and get all the news. Wow, maybe we can actually see you when I come home! Wow, put more info up, are you going to buy a home? Will you live in Twin?

Congratulations Derek!