I am packed and ready to go! We are moving into another apartment here in town, but it has a little more room, a back yard, double carport and storage galore!! I am so excited to finally have a place to put food storage! Tonight I picked up a few dozen jars from a friend who is moving. She also threw in a pressure canner (which I so needed), and cleaned out her freezer into ours. Now I am just wishing I had chest freezer cuz I am out of room!!! We are so grateful though!!! Anyways, we are pretty much packed, but just found out it's going to be a few more days because he is putting in new hardwood floors, and new carpet in the living room. I'm a little bummed because I was planning to be in there tomorrow, but really I can't complain!!! So we are here, living amongst boxes, for another week! This weekend is also the Famous Napolean Dynamite festival so I will try to take some pictures!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Your new place sounds awesome! Take pictures when you're all settled. And a Napolean Dynamite festival? Wow! Yeah, take pics, what do they do?
I've been wondering if you'd moved or if plans had changed. I'm happy for you! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment