Sorry to overload with pictures, I did try to pick just a few of my favorites to document the latest happenings in the Eccles household! Derek is always saying how he misses fresh strawberry Popsicles from the Schwan man, so when my dear friend Lindsay let us pick her berries, we tried our hand at fresh popsicles. They turned our pretty good, and Brendan had a fun, albeit messy, time eating his!!
We drove up to Pocatello to meet my sister and spend a day at the water park! It was a perfect day, not too hot, and we had a lot of fun!
Then we were off to Twin Falls where all the Eccles side cousins were together!
Brendan & Kodiak are just 2 weeks apart. We have missed playing with them since leaving Kansas, and it was so fun to see them playing together again!
4 comments:
TAMI! it has been so long since I have had internet access to look at your blog, but I love the pictures! I will check out dereks articles when I get back to a free internet zone...right now I just want to say hello from Barcelona! i miss you guys, not long now till I´m home--see you soon!
love, nicole
Glad to see your new posts. Ariel likes to look at all the blogs with me and we were wondering where you had been. Looks like you have been having a blast and spending lots of time with family. I loved the picture of your little girl. She is so cute! Looks just like I remember Brendan looking when you were here in Emporia. Take care. Good luck with the move where ever it takes you!
We can't wait to see where you will be next. I sure wish the boys had a longer time together...maybe next time.
I'm glad you enjoyed those scrawny little strawberries! You are always so creative!
Post a Comment