Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brendan loves umbrellas, and loves to play "It's raining" with anyone. Here he got Grandma Mocha to play with him!
We got to go celebrate Larissa's birthday on the 17th. Grandpa Bennett shared his Popsicle with Brynlee and she couldn't get enough!!!

Derek and I went to his 10 year class reunion. Yes, everyone was surprised at the loss of hair!! But he still was the most handsome man in the room!!!

Finally, our little Brynlee Jo. My mom saved each of us some of our outfits from when we were little. This is one of my dresses. It was a little short since I was a spring baby, but she still looked pretty cute!!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

It's good to see what you all have been up to! I have to do a little updating. I've been sick. There will be more on my blog later though. I'm glad you all are having fun!

Ess said...

Love the pigtails on Brynlee. It was fun to see her and hold her for a few minutes.