Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More from our trip!!!

Sorry, I didn't get everything done the other day!!! Derek had to go to Boise for work on Thursday/Friday so the kids and I went to Twin Falls to stay with my oldest sister & see the Eccles (my parents are in Peru w/ Matt). While there, we go to go to the Tubbs Berry Farm and pick 4 gallons of strawberries for strawberry jam!!Brendan & Caleb ate the berries as quick as they could! Brendan kept coming over, "Mommy, these are yummy berries!!" Not to bad for first year plants that aren't supposed to produce!!
Little Brynlee Jo hung out in the stroller eating graham crackers, until she started screaming because she was tired!!!
While Bryn slept, I made jam, and the kids played outside on the new slip & slide & little pool!!After a fun filled day, Daddy made it home, and we got to go out and visit Grandma & Grandpa Eccles!! We had a fun night, Brendan played outside with Daddy and we got to see airplanes and parachutes. However, that night, Brendan started wheezing and having trouble breathing. Luckily, half of our belongings are still in Twin at my parents, so it was running to get the nebulizer to do a treatment. Poor little guy fell asleep with the mask on as soon as he could breathe!! Who knows what it was-gotta love them allergies!!! He had a rough week. It's difficult to travel with him and keep him safe!!! Luckily, he is doing fine now that we are home!!!Brendan said the dinner prayer while we were here. He thanked Heavenly Father for everyone (except me!!) and thanked him again, and again, for Grandpa Eccles!! I think he's got a little buddy!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Tami! This is Jess Hansen from Emporia! I saw your blog link on Chanda's blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out! Your kids have really grown! Bryn is beautiful. I wondered for a long time after you left what you had. It looks like things are going great for your family!

Our family just moved to NW Arkansas a month ago. Rick is working at Wal-Mart home office doing network security. It has been a real adventure! We are still pretty close to my family, just 3 hours. With gas the way it is we won't make it back too much. Anyway, good to "see" you, and check out our blog for pics of our kids and adventures. I just started so there isn't much excitement. :)

http://hansensinthehills.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

Hey Tami! It's Janice!! It's so great to read what you guys have been up to lately. I hope all is going well. Your children are so cute! You and Derek look the same to me. I hope all is well! I have a blog too - you can check it out if you want. Take care! I miss you guys!

Ess said...

Oh fresh berries sound so yummy. I am glad they produced for them. It is nice to get the cousins together to hang out.

Anonymous said...

Tami,
I found you! I'm so excited you have a blog. I didn't have time to look at it all, but I'll be back!
Lindsay

*TAMI* said...

Tami, you sure are smokin hot!