Derek loves lemonade & limeade in the summer, but money is kind of tight, so we don't get to buy those things a lot. However, when I found the limes on sale, I decided we would make our own concentrate. Thus for the same price of one can, I can make 7 liters of fresh limeade!! I don't own a juicer (I'm watching D.I. though!!), so Derek got the job of squeezing the juice while I made the sugar syrup. Brendan decided to help!
After the juice was squeezed, Brendan would eat the remaining flesh of the lime.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It tasted awesome!!! I am so glad that I have a thrifty wife that knows how to save money.
It was very good! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Okay so I have this Brazilian Limemade Recipe that is sooo good and really easy to make. I'll have to give you the recipe sometime if you want it. It has a Brendan no no in it so you'd have to eat it after he's in bed or something. Anyway, sounds and looks like you've been having a fun and creative summer.
Post a Comment