
So, here it is: our brand new computer built by yours truly!
Thats right, with a little help from the world's coolest big brother, my two little hands built this beauty! The case is fun, it glows blue, in case you couldn't tell. The side is clear (so you see the guts) with a blue fan and there are blue "lava lamps" on the front. Lots of fun! It'll be great to be connected to the world again. It's amazing how much you use a computer when you suddenly don't have one! I've been trying to compile my own book of allergy free recipes, and they will look a little better typed out! So, to help me with this feat, if you have any favorite recipes that don't have any milk, egg, or nut products in them, send them on!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey! I had no idea you had a blog this is so exciting! I love that computer by the way it looks so cool, and I am so impressed you built it! Hopefully this means you will be able to write more on your blog and post more pictures! You have a beautiful family and I really look forward to seeing you again when I get back...and finally meeting the new addition to the family! Love ya!
Cool - you built your own computer. I'm glad to have you "connected" again. I remember when Emma and Brady "fed their babies" too...just like mom. I think it's sweet.
Hi there, I found your site on an allergy blog, and was surprised how many things we have in common. My brother i.l. served in Peru, and my kids have had severe allergies. I can't think off the top of my head how I even cooked for my family before they had their allergies elliminated in August and September 2007, but I know it was such a struggle. Have you ever googled allergy ellimination on the net? There's a site www.naet.com and you can call a provider in your area and ask questions. Mine is in Boise, and she's awesome. My boys aren't allergic anymore. Honest. Check it out. Email me if you have any questions.
Debbie from Idaho, too.
Post a Comment