Brendan is in total cabin fever mode. There is still too much snow to get out and let him run and our apartment is TINY! We have done the beans in the dump trucks, all sorts of crafts, baking together, all sorts of things but I am out of fun ideas to do with him. Any suggestions?
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know... I have a similar problem with the kids here! But they are a little bit older and can do "older kids stuff". If I think of anything clever, Ill let you know!!
You could make a movie? Maybe the kids aren't old enough...I remember seeing that one that your family made haha that was so funny. I also did one with the kids here and they really loved it and we had a great time. I don't know...I'll try and think of something else! Love ya!
Go to friends with bigger houses! ;) Let them run around there!
Well, if you're up for cleaning up a mess...then you can let him have some texture fun. Take an empty rubbermaid, shoebox etc... and fill it with rice, beans, lentils etc... and let him drive and bury his cars in it...or give him some sand toys to dig in it. At my kids preschool, they spray shaving cream on the table and let them play in it. Anyway, hope these help.
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)
http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment