Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm back

Hey all! Sorry for the delay on the pictures! I figured I would have time with D home for spring break. I was wrong! I finally bit the bullet and bought a camera that I absolutely LOVE! I was so grateful for it on my trip (I have over 500 pictures, many of those need to be deleted-I have a continuous shooting mode, I used it to get some good shots but haven't deleted all the extras yet!) Anyways, I've got to do some work on my computer and have to wipe all my programs off (I think there is a program error on my operating system-hopefully this fixes it so I don't have to do more drastic measures), so, I am waiting for Derek to make back up copies of some of his stuff (hopefully tonight!) so I can fix the computer, BEFORE I add all my camera stuff. Make sense? Anyways, wish me luck! I will try to get pictures for y'all soon!

3 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

Good Luck.. it is hard to work witha slow computer.

Janice said...

I'm looking forward to see those pictures! I'm glad you like your camera. It's great getting a nice one to document life's stories.

Ess said...

Glad to hear you are back and you have a camera that you like. Tell D to hurry up with his part of the deal so we can see pictures. :)